The eSkills Malta Foundation is a coalition of various representatives from Government, industry and education with the following mandate:
- to advise Government and stakeholders on matters related to eSkills policy;
- to contribute to the expansion of ICT educational programmes and related formative initiatives;
- to lead an ICT professionalism development programme;
- to instigate further reform in the ICT educational offerings and contribute to capacity-building in the ICT education community; and
- to champion campaigns and promote the Maltese eSkills potential locally and internationally.
The foundation brings together Government representatives from Education and MITA together with key entities in investment employment and Industry, including Malta Enterprise, Malta Communications Authority, The Malta Gaming Authority and The Chamber of Commerce.