Networking event for Pact for Skills members
The Pact for Skills is hosting a networking event on 17 October, providing a unique platform for members to collectively address existing challenges and opportunities related to upskilling and reskilling efforts. The event’s objectives are to boost visibility of successful Pact member`s practices, offer practical guidance and resources from Pact for Skills support services, facilitate information sharing and discussions and enabling networking between current Pact members, support services, and the European Commission, promoting collaboration with organizations in upskilling and reskilling initiatives.
- 10:00 – 10:15 Welcoming
- 10:15 – 10:40 Pact for Skills achievements
- 10:40 -11:15 Panel discussion – how to maximise upskilling and reskilling opportunities for SMEs?
- 11:30 – 12:10 Defining, implementing and monitoring commitments under the Pact
- 12:10 – 12:30 Closing remarks
- 13:30 – 14:00 Practical information sessions
- 14:00 – 16:00 Networking session
During the event Pact members will be able to exchange their experiences and provide inspiration across different partnerships and ecosystems, members are also encouraged to use the afternoon for potential networking opportunities for future collaboration.
© 2023 Pact for Skills