Publish in core platform
Target audienceDigital skills for ICT professionals and other digital experts.
Digital technology / specialisationCybersecurity
Digital skill levelDigital Expert
Geographic Scope - CountryEuropean Union
Industry - Field of Education and TrainingInformation and Communication Technologies (ICTs) not further defined
Type of initiative
Form of funding
Target groupPersons in tertiary education (EQF 6)
The projects, that will be funded under this call, are expected to improve cybersecurity capabilities across the EU, notably for SMEs and public organisations. This may include awareness raising measures or marketplace platforms supporting interaction between suppliers and adopters of cybersecurity solutions and training.
In particular, the types of tools covered must include at least one of the following:
- Cybersecurity protection services
- Auditing of cybersecurity resilience of equipment and services
- Security testing tools including static-analysis code scanning tools
- Cybersecurity investigation tools, tracing the origins of cybersecurity threats
- Incident response tools that fit into general operational and management cybersecurity strategies
- Support to Coordinated Vulnerability Disclosure, in line with national policies where relevant
- Funding and support for projects that improve and/or audit open source software, with regard to cybersecurity
- Support for hackathons, cybersecurity challenges and conferences
- Support to awareness raising, prevention, education, training, and gender balance in cybersecurity.
The available call budget is EUR 32.000.000
The maximum grant amount for each application is EUR 5.000.000
Deadline for submission: 15 February 2023 17:00, Brussels time