Publish in core platform
Target audienceDigital skills for ICT professionals and other digital experts.
Digital technology / specialisationCybersecurity
Digital skill levelAdvanced
Geographic Scope - CountryEuropean Union
Industry - Field of Education and TrainingSoftware and applications development and analysis
Type of initiative
Form of funding
Target groupPersons in tertiary education (EQF 6)
SURE 5.0, a European funded project, is looking for Service Providers for SMEs that are operating in the European Mobility, Transport & Automotive (MTA), Aerospace & Defence, and Electronics manufacturing value chains.
Following the previous SURE 5.0 open call, awarded SMEs will receive up to 50,000€ to contract an external service to help them to implement the recommendations made in the frame of the assessment and the consortium services. The consortium is currently looking for digital SMES that could register as a Service Providers for the SURE 5.0 Catalogue and help awarded SMEs with their digitalisation and industrial change through a more sustainable, resilient and human-centred industry.
SMEs are called upon to provide the following services:
- Smart factory services: Technologies including artificial intelligence (AI), big data analytics, cloud computing, and the industrial Internet of things (IOT).
- Environmental sustainability services: Implementation of circular processes that reuse, repurpose, and recycle resources, efficient usage of energy, limiting emissions by improving processes and preventing and managing the waste generated in an Organization.
- Human-centricity services: Mass customization of products at different levels of manufacturing, product traceability along the entire supply chain / product lifecycle.
- Industrial resilience services: Flexible and adaptable technologies, appropriate worker-skill sets, visibility and transparency throughout the supply chain and strategic readiness towards disruptions form the building blocks of resilient organizations.
Following the application, the SURE5.0 team will review the profile submitted. Selected SMEs will be referenced as a Service Providers in the context of the specific Complementary Service Providers Catalogue, where its information will be accessible.
- The SMEs in the programme will receive up to €50.000 to hire tech providers
For the technical requirements and more information on the phases of the call, please use the following link.
The deadline to apply is 25 May 2023, 17:00 CET