Publish in core platform
Target audienceDigital skills for ICT professionals and other digital experts.
Digital technology / specialisationArtificial Intelligence
Digital skill levelDigital Expert
Geographic Scope - CountryEuropean Union
Industry - Field of Education and TrainingInter-disciplinary programmes and qualifications involving Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs)
Type of initiative
Form of funding
Target groupPersons in tertiary education (EQF 6)
TranS4MErs, a project funded by the European Union under Horizon 2020, has launched an open call with a comprehensive and dynamic approach to digital transformation, helping companies across the continent achieve their full potential. TranS4MErs will support the digitalisation journey of SMEs with top-quality services and training tailored to their individual business needs. The Programme offers vouchers to design and implement the Digital Transformation Plans and are allocated on a first come first serve criteria.
In the Design Phase, SMEs will be granted one voucher valid for up to eight hours of dedicated support by a TranS4MEr, who will review the ADMA TranS4MErs Scan results, identify on which of the 7 Transformation Areas to focus the efforts, help SMEs design their Transformation Plan, and their your wishlist of services and tools to address your needs the best.
The Calls are open to:
- Manufacturing SMEs that comply with the rules defined by the European Commission
- Active in the field of Advanced Manufacturing, wishing to use and implement new knowledge and innovative and cutting-edge technologies such as robotics, 3D printing, artificial intelligence, high-performance computing and modelling, to produce complex products
- Acting as technology or service adopters improving manufacturing processes and products
- Based in a European Union Member State
- Access to the xChange Platform
- Invitation to xChange events
- 1 voucher: up to 8 hours of 1-on-1 time with a TranS4MEr
- Review of ADMA scan’s results
- Co-design of the Transformation Plan
For more information on the scope of the call and the procedural requirements for the applications, please follow this link.
There will be selection dates on every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month, after which eligible SMEs will be selected according to a first-come-first-served criteria. Please find the upcoming deadlines below:
- July 5, 19
- August 2, 16
- September 6, 20
- October 4, 18
- November 1, 15
- December 6, 20
- January 3, 2024
Registration close on 17 January 2024, 17:00 CET (Brussels time).