Publish in core platform
Target audienceDigital skills for the labour force.
Digital technology / specialisationDigital skills
Digital skill level
Geographic Scope - CountryCroatia
Industry - Field of Education and TrainingInformation and Communication Technologies (ICTs) not further defined
National Coalition member
The Central State Office for the Development of the Digital Society was established according to the Act on the organization and jurisdiction of the ministries and other central state administration bodies (OG 93/2016), which entered into force on 16 October 2016.
Scope of the work:
- Drafting policy proposals for the development of the digital society and the creation of methodology for monitoring progress and assessing the effects of policies
- Popularization of digital skills development and inclusiveness
- Monitoring, proposing and coordinating the development and use of information and communication technology
- Coordinating projects related to the development of the digital society
- Ensuring the unique and permanent availability and re-use of publicly available official documents and information of the Republic of Croatia and other open data for all stakeholders on equal terms and impartially through:
- Open Data Portal
- Central Catalogue of Official Documents of the Republic of Croatia