Publish in core platform
Target audienceDigital skills for the labour force.
Digital technology / specialisationArtificial Intelligence
Digital skill level
Geographic Scope - CountryEuropean Union
Industry - Field of Education and TrainingGeneric programmes and qualifications not further defined
National Coalition member
SustAIn.brussels is the new European Digital Innovation Hub in Brussels, created with the support of the European Commission, Innoviris and hub.brussels and coordinated by Sirris, Agoria, BeCentral, VUB, and ULB.
Their mission is to be the single point of access for companies to sustainable digital innovation with a focus on AI and other emerging technologies. They help companies to successfully apply digital technologies by matching their need with the right partners that can support them and help them tackle challenges like:
- How to choose and test technology solutions?
- What skills do you need to acquire?
- What type of investments are needed and where can you find those?
- How do you establish local or international partnerships?
- How do you do this in a sustainable way so that it positively impacts our society and environment?