Publish in core platform
Target audienceDigital skills for ICT professionals and other digital experts.
Digital technology / specialisationSoftware
Digital skill levelIntermediate
Geographic Scope - CountrySweden
Industry - Field of Education and TrainingGeneric programmes and qualifications not further defined
Type of initiative
Target groupPersons requiring employment retraining
Typology of training opportunities
lab / simulation / practice coursework
Up to 1 week
OrganizationAustrian Federal Ministry of Education Science and Research
Is this course free
Is the certificate/credential free
Type of training record
Part time light
Main content of the course
Course overview: Clock foreclosure
This course gives you a solid insight into the core problems of software exclusion, while introducing the methods and tools necessary for a modern and structured testing process.
The coursecontent of the course consists of five main sections:
- Basic concepts in software exclusion and test design;
- Unit testing: Methodology, design and automation.
- Deep diving in integration and system level testing.
- Static versus dynamic code review.
- Specialised test design;
Industrial challenges such as Täcks in Kursen
- Identification of problems in early stages of development and integration;
- Minimise costs caused by a lack of quality.
- Critical review of software and systems to assess their readiness for production.
- Recognise and address weaknesses in the continuous development process.
What you will learn
- Gain insight into the basic objectives, challenges and framework of the software exclusion, as well as its relationship with other important elements of software development, such as specification of requirements and coding.
- Be skilled in the most up-to-date test design methods.
- Use static and dynamic code review effectively.
- Gain insight into advanced testing techniques, including model-based testing and the latest research in this field.
It is taught in English and remotely
Stand-alone course, 7,5 credits
100 HP, of which 70 hp in technology or informatics, including at least 15 hp programming or software development. In addition, Svenska B/Svenska 3 and Engelska A/Engelska 6 are required. In cases where the course is given in English, the requirement for Svenska B/Svenska 3 is waived.
The training is free of charge for students with citizenship within the EU/EEA and Switzerland. Information for British citizens linked to Brexit can be found on the university website.
- University credits: 7,5 HP
- Level: Advanced
- Study file: Distance, 25 %, part-time half-speed
- Teaching time: 2024-01-15-2024-06-02
- Type of teaching: Distance