Publish in core platform
Target audienceDigital skills for all
Digital technology / specialisationCybersecurity
Digital skill levelBasic
Geographic Scope - CountryEuropean Union
Industry - Field of Education and TrainingAudio-visual techniques and media production
Type of initiative
EU institutional initiative
OrganizationAustrian Federal Ministry of Education Science and Research
Target groupPersons requiring employment retraining
Typology of training opportunities
lab / simulation / practice coursework
Up to 1 week
Is this course free
Is the certificate/credential free
Type of training record
Part time light
SOS Creativity is a project co-founded by the European Commission and addresses issues that fully respond to EU transnational perspective in relation to Seniors Social Inclusion and welfare. The project aims at developing skills and competences in adults to support creativity and its exploitation, in a non-formal education to reinforce cross-sectorial cooperation.
Sos Creativity offers a diverse range of training materials designed to enhance digital skills and empower individuals in the digital world. With a focus on cultural literacy, personal data protection, online security, and more, their courses provide valuable knowledge and practical skills. These training materials aim to help individuals identify and effectively use various online cultural resources, creativity tools, and media. Participants will learn how to navigate free online cultural resources, access creativity tools, and gain a deeper understanding of media platforms.
The courses focus on enhancing the digital skills of low-skilled adults in five key areas: cultural and media literacy, personal data protection, economic transactions, online security, and digital identity and online reputation. The training will provide tools, guidelines, and resources to help individuals use online resources effectively, protect personal data, conduct safe online transactions, understand online security risks, and maintain a secure digital identity:
- Interacting with digital technologies for entertainment and culture
- Basics of digital technologies: what you should know about internet
- Social media communication for culture and creativity
- Cultural opportunities online
- It is never too late to… spend money on culture, comfortably seated on the armchair
- Digital identity and online reputation
- How to identify missing information and fake news online in a culture relevant context
- Threats and challenges on social media: dos and donts
- What is GDPR?
- Developing digital content. Integrating and reworking digital content
- Online security and creativity: what’s up?
- Platforms promoting culture and how they work