8th report on Innovation and Technology Transfer
The Technology Transfer Innovation Report – Patras lnnovation Quest – PATRAS IQ, held since 2012, has established itself as a meeting point between the research and production sectors and is a long-standing development initiative promoting a set of networking and transfer of know-how and technology actions, the leading event being the annual 3-day exhibition, which this year will take place on 25, 26 and 27 November 2023 at the Conference Cultural Centre of the University of Patras.
The aim of the Report is to create a critical competitive advantage, both in the research community and in the productive sector, by implementing innovative ideas to develop new and optimise existing products and services in the national and global context. It aims to harness knowledge with a view to developing and promoting innovation, technology and entrepreneurship.
What Patras IQ offers
Focusing on developing the collaboration of the research community with the productive sector to transfer innovation and advanced technology, as well as fostering entrepreneurial culture among students, researchers and pupils, Patras IQ has attracted the international interest of the business and investment world.
particular, the PATRAS IQ Report offers the opportunity to:
• Communication and networking between researchers, entrepreneurs and investors
• Presentation and dissemination of new technologies and innovative products and services
• Developing partnerships and business opportunities
• Promoting research and innovation in Greece and internationally
• Primary sector/Bioeconomy/Agronutrition Food
• Smart – Green Transport/Supply Chain
• ICT/Online Applications/Artificial Intelligence/Microtechnology
• Renewables/Energy savings/Environment/Climate/Sustainable Development
• Creative Industry/Culture/Tourism/Sport
• Services/Business administration/Public Administration/SMEs
For more information and registration, please visit https://www.patrasiq.gr/
© Patras lnnovation Quest – PATRAS IQ