Publish in core platform
Target audienceDigital skills for ICT professionals and other digital experts.
Digital technology / specialisationArtificial Intelligence
Digital skill levelAdvanced
Geographic Scope - CountrySweden
Industry - Field of Education and TrainingGeneric programmes and qualifications not further defined
Type of initiative
Form of funding
Target groupPersons in tertiary education (EQF 6)
The call for proposals from the Swedish Innovation Agency Vinnova is part of the Advanced Digitalisation programme. The programme is an effort in cooperation with industry with the aim of making Sweden more attractive when it comes to research and innovation investments and stimulating the development of advanced digital technologies.
The call aims to contribute to the development of components and systems solutions that will be necessary for the next generation of digital solutions as well as for the development of new products and services in Sweden. The projects financed are expected to support advanced digitalisation that revitalises Swedish industry.
The offer is addressed to consortia running collaborative research/innovation projects driven by industrial needs. Through collaboration, the Consortium develops enabling technologies and capabilities in any of the following technology focus areas:
- End-to-end AI in development, production and services.
- Secure digital platforms for efficient development, production and support.
- Data-driven development and secure sharing of data between processes and actors;
- Modelling and simulation-driven development and optimisation, including the use of digital twins;
- Autonomous systems (development, optimisation and architecture for reliability and interoperability);
- Edge computing, sealing and cloud technologies, as well as 5G and software-defined networks for industrial applications.
Applicants must be consortia of at least two project partners. At least one project partner is required to be an industrial project partner in the form of a company. In addition to companies, the consortium may also consist of universities, colleges, research institutes and other relevant stakeholders. All project partners can also be companies.
Grants are available between SEK 2 million and SEK 10 million per project. A maximum of 50 % of the eligible costs of the project can be financed.
The closing date for applications is 25 June 2023 at 14.00.