Publish in core platform
Target audienceDigital skills for ICT professionals and other digital experts.
Digital technology / specialisationCybersecurity
Digital skill levelAdvanced
Geographic Scope - CountryEuropean Union
Industry - Field of Education and TrainingSoftware and applications development and analysis
Type of initiative
Form of funding
Target groupPersons in tertiary education (EQF 6)
The projects, that will be funded under this call, are expected to:
- Support capacity building for national cybersecurity certification authorities, conformity assessment bodies and accreditation bodies including for thread-led penetration testing
- Support SMEs to test and certify ICT products, ICT services or ICT process they sell.
- Provide support for SME users of ICT equipment to audit their infrastructures in term of cybersecurity resilience.
- Support standardisation actions taking into account activities by European and international standardisation organisations as appropriate.
- Support cyber-security and interoperability testing capabilities on 5G disaggregated and open solutions.
- The available call budget is EUR 5.000.000 and it might be increased by maximum 20%.
- The maximum grant amount for each application is EUR 1.000.000
Deadline for submission: 15 February 2023 17:00, Brussels time