Publish in core platform
Call for Testing and Certification Capabilities (Cybersecurity)
Financing opportunity url
Target audienceDigital skills for ICT professionals and other digital experts.
Digital technology / specialisationCybersecurity
Digital skill levelAdvanced
Geographic Scope - CountryEuropean Union
Industry - Field of Education and TrainingSoftware and applications development and analysis
Type of initiative
Form of funding
The projects, that will be funded under this call, are expected to:
- Support capacity building for national cybersecurity certification authorities, conformity assessment bodies and accreditation bodies including for thread-led penetration testing
- Support SMEs to test and certify ICT products, ICT services or ICT process they sell.
- Provide support for SME users of ICT equipment to audit their infrastructures in term of cybersecurity resilience.
- Support standardisation actions taking into account activities by European and international standardisation organisations as appropriate.
- Support cyber-security and interoperability testing capabilities on 5G disaggregated and open solutions.
- The available call budget is EUR 5.000.000 and it might be increased by maximum 20%.
- The maximum grant amount for each application is EUR 1.000.000
Deadline for submission: 15 February 2023 17:00, Brussels time