Publish in core platform
Target audienceDigital skills for the labour force.
Digital technology / specialisationArtificial Intelligence
Digital skill levelDigital Expert
Geographic Scope - CountryEuropean Union
Industry - Field of Education and TrainingHealth and welfare not further defined
Type of initiative
Form of funding
Target groupPersons requiring employment retraining
DIGIT-PRE, a project funded by the European Union by the European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency (EISMEA), has opened a call for collaborative partnerships (across borders and sectors) of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to support the development of digital health solutions for prevention, prediction, and remote care, from TRL6 (technology demonstrated in a relevant environment) to TRL9 (digital solutions in its final form and in full commercial deployment).
The selected SMEs will be matched with a Key Account Manager that will be their guide through the innovation support program. These solutions must meet one of the challenges identified or at least answers to one of the 5 areas:
- Mental health
- Neurological Conditions
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Health & ageing
DIGIT-PRE has defined specific challenges within the areas where SMEs can apply to develop and/or improve solutions. However, there are three different ways for SMEs to apply to the open call:
- By responding to the challenges and exemplified solutions defined within the project without any changes.
- Re-frame the challenges and exemplified solutions by, for example, target one of them with a different approach.
- Propose an idea that target another health challenges than the ones defined, as long as the challenge falls within one of the chosen AREAS and meet project requirements.
DIGIT-PRE consortia must be composed of:
- 1 Lead Partner (SME): intended to become a part of the DIGIT-PRE consortium
- 1-2 Supporting Partners (SMEs)
- Optional: Silent Partners (non-SME partners)
For more details on the technical requirements and to know more on the project’s objectives, please use the following link.
- Lead Partners will receive financial support up to €50 000 in direct funding
- Supporting Partners will receive financial support up to €20 000 in direct funding
- Each DIGIT-PRE sub-project (Lead Partners and Supporting Partners combined) will jointly receive tailored support up to €140 000
The deadline for applications is 30 November 2023, 17:00 CET (Brussels time).