Publish in core platform
Target audienceDigital skills for ICT professionals and other digital experts.
Digital technology / specialisationArtificial Intelligence
Digital skill levelAdvanced
Geographic Scope - CountrySweden
Industry - Field of Education and TrainingGeneric programmes and qualifications not further defined
Type of initiative
Target groupPersons in tertiary education (EQF 6)
Typology of training opportunities
lab / simulation / practice coursework
Assessment typeClassroom based
Up to 1 week
OrganizationCGI Suomi Oy
Is this course free
Is the certificate/credential free
Type of training record
Part time light
Main content of the course
The course aims to deepen your understanding of artificial intelligence and its place in our current information society.
At the end of the course, the student must have the ability to:
- Describe artificial intelligence’ development culture from its early years to the present;
- Analyse and present current critical approaches to artificial intelligence and its evolution;
- Explain the potential future scenarios, both positive and negative, for artificial intelligence in the coming years;
- Discuss and clarify the main ethical considerations and dilemmas linked to the implementation of artificial intelligence.
- Improve understanding of how artificial intelligence is integrated into the current information society and reflect on its potential future courses.
It is taught in English and remotely
Stand-alone course, 9 credits
Knowledge of scientific theory and methodology, 7,5 hp, corresponding to completed course DM2572. Gymnasiekur Engelska B/6.
The training is free of charge for students with citizenship within the EU/EEA and Switzerland. Information for British citizens linked to Brexit can be found on the university website.
- University credits: 7,5 HP
- Level: Advanced
- Study file: Distance, 33 % half speed
- Teaching time: spring 2024
- Type of teaching: Distance